App not responding upon restore

Quite frequently when I switch to the app on both my iPhone and my iPad, it opens with just a gray screen. I have to close the app and restart it in order for the app to load data.

Thanks - Tom

1 Like

Thanks for the report. Can you share what version of iOS you’re running? Have you tried clearing the app data for beestat or uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Version 17.1.2 on a 7th Gen iPad, and 17.1.1 on iPhone 14 Pro. I see the same behavior on both devices. Have not cleared data or done uninstall/reinstall. I will try that n the iPad.

1 Like

I uninstalled, and then reinstalled the app on both devices. I was almost ready to post that the issue was resolved but this morning the issue presented again on both devices.

I realize this is only a minor inconvenience to me. I hope I don’t sound like I’m complaining. I love the app, and am only trying to help.

No worries, I appreciate the help debugging. I need to get a virtual device spun up to see if I can reproduce the issue.

Not sure if this was resolved, but I am seeing the same on an Android phone. Samsung S22, Android 14. Uninstalled and reintalled Beestat app and still seeing this issue.

Same issue started in the past week. On 2 iPhone iOS 17.4