Beestat app will no longer support rotating the from portrait to Landscape view

For some reason, when I my Google Pixel 6 Pro Android smartphone recently updated to Android 13, the Beestat app will no longer support rotating the from portrait to Landscape view.

Interesting. I uninstalled Beestat mobile app and then re-installed Beestat mobile app and launched it the first time, I got this message below.

…which made me think “Hmmm… is the screen auto-rotate feature working for Chrome browser on my Pixel 6 Pro?” Yes, it does. Interesting…

What will happen if try to navigate to Beestat.io website in my Chrome browser on my Pixel 6 Pro, instead of launching the Beestat mobile app?

What happened, was that the Chrome Beestat website launched in full-screen after I clicked on “Connect my ecobee” button, and it displayed Beestat in full-screen, just like it does when I launch the Beestat mobile app. So, when launching it through Chrome by clicking on “Connect my ecobee”, the screen auto-rotate feature DOES work, but when I closed the chrome browser and re-launched the Beestat mobile app icon / shortcut, then the screen auto-rotate feature still does NOT WORK again. Interesting…

Even more interesting… If I open it by click the Open icon below, then the screen auto-rotate feature DOES work, but again, If I launch the app from my home screen or app page, then the screen auto-rotate feature does NOT WORK. Strange…

[It wouldn’t let me add the second screenshot :frowning: ]

Here is the second screenshot

The beestat app has been updated since this post, so this is likely no longer an issue. If it is, please let me know.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.