COVID-19 Announcement

Hi All!

Development on beestat is going to be very slow over the next 1-2 months. We are all aware of the current pandemic and almost nobody is unaffected.

I live in Indiana, and the Governor just closed the schools until May. I have three kids in school and need to spend time working on their home curriculum. Additionally, I work in healthcare. While that seems like a great place to be right now, my paycheck is tied to the revenue of our clients…and many of them are closing their clinics and cancelling surgeries. I will need to give extra time and energy working for our clients to help make sure they can keep their doors open.

I still plan to work on beestat when I can and will continue to provide help and support. If you support me on Patreon, please don’t feel guilty if you need to remove your pledge to help meet other obligations.

Thank you for your patience!

7 Likes

Totally understandable; I think we all have larger fish to fry, so to say, these days. Especially in this early going when everyone needs to figure out what the “new normal” looks like.

Stay safe and healthy; all of us, across countries, working together will be the only thing that will help shorten how long this lasts. Wash your hands and stay away from people outside your family units! Make home as comfortable a place as you can for the coming weeks!

3 Likes

You going to be okay? Need me to up my monthly amount I’m giving you on Patreon? As we discussed over there. I would like to cancel the Patreon and figure out a different way to support you. I’m not a fan of Patreon and would rather not support them, plus I would rather the full donation go to you.

Thank you for the concern! Things have stabilized a bit and I am still working so all is just fine. I have a couple of other means you can give, but I am still primarily using Patreon. In the future I think I’ll end up switching but I’m not ready just yet. :slight_smile: