Eco+ dm offset - no values

I received and enabled the firmware for my ecobee3 thermostats last week. I enabled the eco+ features that came with the firmware update. I was waiting for the thermostats to adjust the temp based on feels like which should adjust for high humidity in my home. But, no such luck. I checked my logs and the dm offset is blank. I would assume there should be a value.

Hey!

I’m not sure what you need here, sorry. Is there something you are expecting to see in beestat regarding the DM Offset that’s not there?

Based on the new eco+ functionality, the DM offset changes based on feels like temperature deltas as I understand. My DM offset data is blank. I am not seeing that anything is happening for the feels like functionality. My indoor humidity will skyrocket to over 65%. I would expect the feels like calculations would increase temperature at causing the AC to kick on. But, that is not happening.

Am I correct in how this should work?

I’m not sure exactly what DM offset values are, but I also finally got eco+ last week on my ecobee 3 lite and same crap here. The humidity feature was the one I was most looking forward to. But at my house, all it does is offset the temperatures so much that it basically negates the smart sensor I have in the living room. Instead of the temperature bring simply the average of the thermostat and the sensor, with eco+ humidity crap enabled, the average temp simply follows the thermostat and completely ignores the smart sensor. Thanks to the detailed info in beestat, I found the issue almost as quickly as I felt it. Tried it again 3 days later. Same crap. So it looks like all the online reviews saying how horrible eco+ is were all completely true. Even after making me wait months to get it while they were supposed to be improving it.