Fan running for almost 8 hours

The thermostat detail shows that my fan was running for almost 8 hours this morning, but it is turned off. It also shows that the fan is running whenever the heat is on, but I have a boiler. The fan only runs when the AC is running.

Yeah, this sounds like a bug. I’ll have to check, but I believe beestat marks the fan as “on” any time heat or cool is on assuming you have forced air. I suppose that assumption is invalid for radiant-heat solutions. Good find!

I have a whole house dehumidifier and am seeing the same bug. In Beestat it shows the fan running the entire time the dehumidifier is on. The Ecobee graph doesn’t show this-- only has it running (correctly) when cooling is active.

I believe your system fan does run when the dehumidifier is active, correct? That’s what beestat is trying to show you; that your fan is actually running when the dehumidifier is on even though ecobee isn’t strictly calling for it.

No, the system fan does not operate with the whole house dehumidifier. Each system has its own fan and they operate independently. I have the system fan configured to only run when the system is heating or cooling (auto).

But, I just looked and beestat is now reporting correctly (or at least matching Ecobee), so this is now resolved.

I am also experiencing this bug across many different ecobee thermostats. The fan operation with dehumidifier is a selection within the Kobe thermostat. When disabled the fan will not operate with dehumidifier and The ecobee web portal Will correctly report it but beestat will not.