When I launched beestat this morning, I noticed it was stuck syncing in an endless loop. Tried accessing both from browser (Safari) and via app. It showed the last sync was 4 days ago, 1/11.
I am seeing the same for one of my two thermostats.
For me, the Home IQ section on the ecobee site is not working for either thermostat; so I wonder if this is an ecobee problem…
Ah, interesting. Yeah, that could be it. I’m also unable to access Home IQ. However, I don’t see any outages / issues reported on status.ecobee.com
FWIW, I sent a report to email@example.com
If anyone is having an issue please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your thermostat serial number. I will review tonight. Beestat has seen a significant increase in active users over the past couple days which has affected performance a bit. I made some upgrades earlier today which may help.
The beestat app looks to be behaving for me now across my three Ecobee thermostats.
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.