Visualize Issues

Choosing Visualize locks up Beestat, and doesn’t show the Visualize screen. All the other functions seem to be fine. I was able to use and design with Visualize last week, but it isn’t responding this week.

Hi Jim! I haven’t changed anything, so I suspect there may be an issue either related to your floor plan or the data being fed to it. Could you send me your thermostat serial # and I’ll take a look? You can post it here, PM it, or email to contact@beestat.io.

Thanks!

Hi Jon,
Thank you. I’ve tried multiple devices with no luck. I appreciate your help. Visualize is a really cool feature.

Thanks,
Jim

Thermostat Info 1

Model

SmartThermostat

Firmware Revision

Serial Number

First Connected

Dec 20th, 2020

Thermostat Info 2

Model

ecobee3 lite

Firmware Revision

Serial Number

First Connected

Feb 25th, 2019

Give it a try now. This was caused by a sensor being removed (or moved from one thermostat to another).

Hi Jon,
Thank you so much! I did get more sensors, 11 total now, and moved some of the old style to less active areas. I have a lot of rooms to monitor.

The visualize feature is awesome! Bee stat has helped me immensely to identify problem areas and get them fixed. It’s helped more than my thermal camera. In a 175 year old house that’s significant.

Thanks again,
Jim

1 Like

Hi Jon,

I have the same issue on my beestat visualize.

Could you see if it’s the same issue?

Model

SmartThermostat

Serial Number

Firmware Revision

First Connected

Jun 26th, 2021

Thanks,

Mathieu

Im having the same issues.
Thermostat Model
ecobee4
Firmware Version
Serial Number
Thermostat Model
ecobee4
Firmware Version
Serial Number

Hey all - I’ll check on this tonight and figure out what’s going on. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

This is a new issue; you were both able to add a room with an invalid point. If you have any more details on the process you followed when creating a floor plan and adding a room that would be awesome.

I fixed this by deleting the affected floor plans (there was nothing on them) so you can use the feature now. I’ll keep investigating.

1 Like

Thanks Jon, it works again now the visualize button.

I don’t really have much information how I got this issue… I was playing with the UI using my cellphone and trying to create a simple two floor home. I only have two sensors but one of them is the thermostat and the other one remote (I assume this is what many people have).

Maybe you could create a simple two floor template for the thermostat + remote sensor setup?

Thanks again for building beestat. It’s really amazing tool.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.